Soft and chewy Snickers blondies are made in one bowl and guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser! Every bite is full of chocolate and Snickers caramel goodness.
If you haven’t heard or tried Snickers before, they are a nougat chocolate bar topped off with a layer of caramel and peanuts. They are SO addictive.
Add them into buttery blondies and you’ve got a new hit!
Every bite of these blondies are loaded with chewy blondies and sweet caramel peanut chocolate deliciousness.
Why this recipe works
Easy to make – One bowl with 8 simple ingredients!
Buttery blondies – Soft, chewy, buttery blondies.
Snickers – These blondies are full of sweet Snickers throughout.
Butter – I always use unsalted. This will be melted.
Egg – Make sure it’s at room temperature.
Chocolate – I used semi-sweet chocolate chips. You can also use a chopped up chocolate bar.
Snickers – I used mini Snickers bars and chopped them up.
Step by step instructions
Step 1 – Prep. Grease the pan. For easy removal of the brownies, place parchment paper on the bottom and 2 sides of the pan. Grease again and then set aside.
Step 2 – Melt the butter and whisk ingredients. Once the butter is melted, add in sugar and whisk. Then add in egg and vanilla and continue whisking.
Step 3 – Add in dry ingredients. Toss in the flour and salt. Fold with a spatula until just combined.
Step 4 – Toss in add-ins. Gently mix in the semi-sweet chocolate chips and chopped up Snickers.
Step 5 – Spread and bake. Transfer the blondies into your prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake for 22-25 minutes.
Step 6 – Cool the blondies. The blondies still bake in the pan as they cool down. Therefore it’s best to wait until they’re completely cooled before slicing. If you cut them while hot/very warm they’ll fall apart.
Store the blondies at room temperature on your counter or in the fridge for up to 5 days!
Can I double this recipe?
I haven’t tried this but I don’t see why not. Double the blondies and bake in a 9×13 pan. Keep an eye on the bake time.
Can I use other candy bars?
I don’t see why not! Try Reese’s peanut butter cups, Oh Henry’s, M&M’s, Kit Kat, or anything else!
Expert Baking Tips
Here are a few expert baking tips from my kitchen to yours!
- Line the bottom and two sides with parchment paper. Grease the other two sides. This will allow for the easiest removal from the pan.
- If you want to take these blondies to the next level, brown the butter.
- When doing the toothpick test, make sure to insert into the dough and not the chocolate or caramel.
- When doubling the recipe, keep an eye on the bake time as it can vary.
Check out these recipes
- Gingerbread Espresso Blondies
- Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookies
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Snickers Blondies
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8×8 pan. For easy removal of the brownies, place parchment paper on the bottom and 2 sides of the pan. Grease again and then set aside.
- Melt the butter and cool for 10 minutes. Then, add into a large bowl and whisk in sugar.1/2 cup butter, 3/4 cups dark brown sugar
- Add in egg and vanilla and continue whisking.1 egg, 1 tbsp vanilla
- Toss in flour and salt and use a spatula to gently fold until no dry streaks appear.1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp salt
- Toss in chopped up Snickers and chocolate chips. Mix in a few times.2 regular-sized Snickers bars, 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Transfer into prepared pan and spread out evenly. Top off with extra Snicker pieces and chocolate if desired.
- Bake for about 22 to 26 minutes, or until the top looks set. Inserting a toothpick in should result in a few crumbs and not batter.
- Blondies firm up as they cool, so allow them to sit on your counter and come down to room temperature. Slice and enjoy!