Raspberry White Chocolate Blondies have creamy chunks of white chocolate that balance perfectly with the tangy fresh raspberries to create the ultimate buttery blondie. These are soft and fudgy cookie bars with the best texture.
The blondies come together in one bowl. They’re made with melted butter so there’s no need to wait around for it to soften.
The white chocolate is sweet, but the tangy raspberries unleashes this insanely delicious dessert combination that’s got me thinking twice about white chocolate.
If I’m being honest with you, I’m actually not a fan of white chocolate! It’s way to sweet for me. Whenever I’m baking, I tend to go with semi-sweet or dark chocolate. But this recipe is different!
My favourite part about this recipe is how buttery and dense the blondies are. The texture of them goes so well with the raspberries and creamy chocolate.
For more blondies recipes, try Coffee Chocolate Chip Blondies, Dark Chocolate Toffee Blondies, and Leftover Candy Cookie Bars.
Why this recipe works
White chocolate + raspberries – The creamy chocolate plus tangy raspberry combo is seriously next level.
Easy to make – The blondies come together in under 30 minutes with no electric mixer required!
Minimal ingredients – Only 8 ingredients are needed that are probably already sitting in your pantry and refrigerator.
Scroll to view a few ingredients notes. Full recipe and measurements can be found in the recipe card below.
Butter – Unsalted works best for baking. This will be melted.
Brown sugar – I used light brown sugar, but dark brown works as well.
Raspberries – Fresh raspberries are used in this recipe. Make sure to wash and dry them completely before baking. If you use frozen raspberries, don’t thaw them ahead of time or else they’ll bleed to much into the batter.
White chocolate – Use good quality white chocolate. This makes the biggest difference, especially in white chocolate since it’s actually not even real chocolate! I used a chopped up chocolate bar, but chocolate chips work too!
Step by step instructions
Here is a more detailed step-by-step than the recipe card. You will need a bowl, a spatula, a whisk, and an 8×8 inch square pan. Scroll down for recipe photos and full measurements.
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C and line and grease an 8×8 inch square pan.
Step 2: Whisk wet ingredients. In a medium bowl, whisk sugar and melted butter. Then whisk in the egg and vanilla extract.
Step 3: Add in dry ingredients. Toss in the flour, baking powder, and salt. Gently fold until just combined and no dry streaks appear.
Step 4: Toss in add-ins. Add in the raspberries and chopped up white chocolate. Fold in a few times.
Step 5: Spread and bake. Transfer the blondie batter into the prepared pan until the edges are a light golden brown. This took 30 minutes for me.
Step 6: Cool and enjoy! Allow the blondies to cool completely if drizzling with white chocolate. If not, enjoy warm!
Expert Baking Tips
- If you’re using frozen berries, don’t thaw them ahead of time. Just toss them into your batter frozen. If you thaw them, there will be too much liquid and it will affect the consistency of your blondies.
- Use good quality white chocolate. I can’t stress enough how important this is. White chocolate is actually not even real chocolate, so one with high quality ingredients like Ghirardelli or Hershey’s is so important. If you use cheap chocolate, it’ll burn.
- Use warm butter. This will help the sugar melt into the butter and create a nice, smooth texture. Don’t use hot butter though or else it’ll cook the egg!
- It’s better to under-bake than over-bake. With blondies especially, you want extra dense and fudgy centers. To know it’s ready, insert a toothpick in the middle and have it sticky with a few crumbs.
Do I have to use white chocolate?
I mean no, but the white chocolate + raspberry combo is unreal! I feel like dark chocolate would taste incredible too though.
Do I have to drizzle the chocolate on top?
Nope! That’s just for photography purposes.
Can I use another fruit, like blackberries?
Although I haven’t tested this with blackberries or any other type of berry, I’m sure it will have similar results. If you’re using strawberries, make sure to chop them up.
Check out these recipes
- Fudgy Raspberry Brownies
- Condensed Milk Nutella Bars
- 5 ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Fudgy M&M Brownies
PS : If you enjoyed this recipe, please make sure to leave a STAR REVIEW down below! I’d love to stay connected on Instagram @sweettreatsyt! To get more recipes follow me on TikTok @sweettreatsyt!
White Chocolate Raspberry Blondies
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2/3 cups raspberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup white chocolate bar chopped or white chocolate chips
- Extra white chocolate for drizzling optional
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 2 sides of an 8×8 pan with parchment paper. Spray the other two sides with oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar and warm melted butter until the sugar is combine and it's smooth. Whisk in the egg and vanilla extract.1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup white sugar, 1 egg, 1 tbsp vanilla
- Add in the flour, baking powder and salt. Fold until just combined and no dry streaks appear.1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt
- Toss in the raspberries and white chocolate chunks. Fold in a few times.1/2 cup white chocolate bar chopped, 2/3 cups raspberries
- Transfer the batter into the prepared pan and spread evenly. Bake the blondies for 25-32 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the centre looks fudgy.
- Cool the blondies completely. Drizzle with extra melted white chocolate (optional). Enjoy!