This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge tastes exactly like cookie dough. It has chocolate swirled throughout and chocolate chips sprinkled on top. The fudge comes together in 15 just minutes, with no eggs or raw flour so it’s safe to consume without a worry.
This blog generates income via ads at no additional cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
A no-bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fudge is exactly what you need to sweeten your day. It resembles raw cookie dough, and is full of brown sugar, sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate goodness. The best part? It’s got heat-treated flour, so you don’t need to worry about consuming raw flour!
Why you’ll LOVE this recipe
- Simple, everyday ingredients.
- One bowl recipe.
- No egg or flour.
- Perfectly sweetened.
- Comes together in 15 minutes.
- Creamy fudge.
- Tastes like cookie dough.
Full recipe and ingredients are in the recipe card below. Feel free to scroll through this section to view certain key ingredients we’re using!
Brown sugar: I used light brown sugar, but golden yellow or dark brown also works.
Butter: Unsalted butter works best for baking. This is going to be melted.
Sweetened condensed milk: The sweetened condensed milk gives that creamy texture that we want from the fudge.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips: These cookies use semi-sweet chocolate chips. Dark works too, but milk would be too sweet.
Step by Step Instructions
Here is a more detailed step-by-step than the recipe card. Scroll down for a full recipe video and measurements.
Step 1: Line an 8×8 pan with foil or parchment paper. If using foil, grease lightly with oil.
Step 2: In a medium saucepan, melt together the brown sugar, butter, sweetened condensed milk, and white chocolate chips. Heat this on medium heat until all of the ingredients are combined and smooth.
Step 3: Remove from heat and add in the flour. Fold until no streaks are showing.
Step 4: Add in the vanilla and continue mixing.
Step 5: Quickly add in the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Fold a few times, but not too many. There will be some streaks of chocolate, this is what we want!
Step 6: Pour fudge into the prepared pan and spread out evenly.
Step 7: Top the fudge off with additional chocolate chips. Place into the refrigerator to set for a minimum of 2 hours. Slice and enjoy!
Expert Baking Tips
Here are five awesome baking tips from my kitchen to yours
For swirls in the fudge, make sure you only fold the chocolate chips in a few times. Since the fudge is warm, the chocolate chips will begin to melt immediately! If you keep mixing them in, it’ll turn into a chocolate looking fudge. We want it to resemble cookie dough!
Fresh white chocolate. Over the years I’ve noticed one of the most important ingredients for fudge is having fresh white chocolate. What I mean by ‘fresh’ is chocolate that has not been opened yet. Since white chocolate is technically not chocolate, it has a lower burning point and is much harder to melt. That’s why using it fresh can help!
Double check that you are using sweetened condensed milk! The packaging for evaporated milk looks similar. Evaporated milk is totally different than sweetened condensed milk. There are no substitutes for sweetened condensed milk.
Heat treating the flour can be done by spreading the flour on a baking pan and baking it at 350°F for 7 minutes. This is the easiest way to cook the flour through and ensure that it has reached 160°F, which is the temperature required to kill all bacteria. You may also use a microwave, but it isn’t as foolproof and you need an instant read thermometer.
Too big is better than too small. Since the fudge is being made in one pot, there needs to be enough room and more for the ingredients! This may take longer for it to heat, but is crucial for the recipe.
Check out these other recipes:
- White Chocolate Toffee Cookies
- White Chocolate Reese’s Pieces Peanut Butter Cookies
- White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge
- Valentine’s Day Monster Cookie Bars
PS : Make sure to leave a STAR REVIEW if you enjoyed this recipe! Let’s stay connected on Instagram @sweettreatsyt. To get more recipes follow me on TikTok @sweettreatsyt!
Cookie Dough Fudge
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour heat treated
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips divided
- Line an 8×8" (20x20cm) pan with parchment paper or foil (if with foil, grease lightly with oil), and set aside.
- Heat-treat the flour in one of two ways. First, place it in a microwave-safe dish and heat it in 10 second increments until it's reached above 160°F (71°C). Make sure to stir in between each increment. You'll have to use an instant read thermometer for this. A simpler way is to scatter the flour on a baking tray and baking it at 350°F for 7 minutes. Allow to cool completely.1 cup flour
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt butter, white chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and brown sugar. Stir on low. Sometimes white chocolate takes a long time to melt, so make sure it's completely smooth!1/3 cup butter, 2 cups white chocolate chips, 14 oz sweetened condensed milk, 1/3 cup brown sugar
- Add in flour and stir.1 cup flour
- Once combined, add in vanilla and continue mixing.1 tbsp vanilla
- Working quickly, add in the semi-sweet chocolate chips. Only stir a few times. Since the fudge is warm, the chocolate will begin to melt immediately. Do not over-mix or else it will turn into a chocolate fudge! We want to see beautiful streaks.3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Immediately pour into prepared baking pan and spread evenly. Top with extra chocolate chips (optional) and place into the fridge to set. This typically takes 2-3 hours.
- Once set, slice and enjoy!