These Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts are the perfect festive treat. They’re light-weight, oven-baked, and only one bowl required. After the donuts are baked, they are coated in melted butter and tossed in cinnamon and sugar.
These donuts compare to the texture of a cupcake, or muffin. They’re mini sized, so you can eat a couple and not feel guilty afterwards!
The best part? These donuts are oven-baked, so there’s no messy frying situation going on.
Why this recipe works
- Soft & fluffy donuts.
- One bowl recipe.
- Baked, not fried!
- Classic cinnamon and sugar coating.
I finally got around to buying a mini doughnut pan. Now that I have it, I can’t believe I went so long without one. I went to a dozen (yes, a dozen) different stores before being able to find it. I guess mini treats are on trend right now! I put the pan to good use this weekend and made these soft bite-sized Cinnamon Sugar Donuts.
When I used to think about making donuts, I would get intimidated. I thought it would be complicated to make the right batter consistency, and get complicated and messy. Since purchasing this donut pan, I’ve had a change in heart. Seriously!!! It’s so easy 😀
Tip: No piping bag? No problem! Use two small spoons to gently scoop the batter around the donut pan! Grease around the pan for easier cleanup afterwards 👍
Other recipes to try
- Carrot Cake Cheesecake Bars
- Easter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Mini Egg No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Bars
- Valentine’s Day Kitchen Sink Cookies
PS : Make sure to leave a STAR REVIEW if you enjoyed this recipe! Let’s stay connected on Instagram @sweettreatsyt. To get more recipes follow me on TikTok @sweettreatsyt!
Mini Cinnamon Sugar Pumpkin Spice Donuts
- 1/4 cup oil I used coconut, but any kind works
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cups pumpkin purée
- 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 + 1/2 tsps cinnamon
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine oil, eggs, pumpkin purée, and white sugar in a bowl.1/4 cup oil, 2 eggs, 3/4 cups pumpkin purée, 1/2 cup white sugar
- Add in flour, baking soda, and cinnamon and fold until a soft batter forms (I recommend switching to a spatula or wooden spoon to mix).3/4 cups flour, 1/2 tsp baking soda, 1 + 1/2 tsps cinnamon
- Grease mini donuts pan with oil or melted butter. Place batter into piping bag (easiest and less messiest method) and pipe to fill about 2/3's of the pan each.
- Bake at 350°F for about 7-8 minutes. Insert a toothpick that comes out clean to know the donuts are ready for removal.
- As they cool, whisk together white sugar and cinnamon. Coat the donuts in melted butter, and toss in the mixture.1/4 cup white sugar, 1 + 1/2 tsps cinnamon, 4 tbsp butter, melted